CSS Question

Discuss Muso, or get help
RichG

CSS Question

Post by RichG »

Is there a way to adjust the Work element of the Group Header separately from Artist/Composer within the CCS.

I've tried a number of CCS fields but cannot get the Work to appear non-italic and at a size I'm happy with. All size adjustments seem to effect the Artist too.

Also, the proportions of this screen I feel could be better. There is a lot of spaced used up on the right for the 'More Artist', etc. sections. Quite often a lot of this space is empty. If the size of the album art could be increased a little and the space for the track titles also increased it would improve this view somewhat. Can these be changed via the CCS?

Thanks again.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: CCS Question

Post by musoware »

I think the rule you want is:

Code: Select all

.trackGroupHeader .title
This is admittedly tricky since the rule doesn't exist in the theme CSS files, you'll have to add it. I'm working on a facility to be able to push the full HTML to an external browser so you can try things out in firebug, or IE's equivalent (in fact IE might be necessary since the rules assume the IE7 layout engine is used since that is what is used in a .NET webbrowser control).

You can't change the positioning in a theme without a LOT of work - it might be possible but I wouldn't recommend it. However someone else did raise the point about wasted space on the RHS when using a wide screen, and I have added this to my TODO list:

Automatically switch to show an extra column in album/track pages if the available width is over a given threshold.

I'll push this up the list as you are the second to raise it.

By the way it's CSS not CCS ("Cascading Style Sheets").
RichG

Re: CCS Question

Post by RichG »

musoware wrote:I think the rule you want is:

Code: Select all

.trackGroupHeader .title
That did the trick - looking fine now.
I'll push this up the list as you are the second to raise it.
Great!
By the way it's CSS not CCS ("Cascading Style Sheets").
:oops: I've been designing amplifier circuits all week and got CCS (constant current source) on the brain!

Thanks again Jez.