HQPlayer not starting with Muso login

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: HQPlayer not starting with Muso login

Post by musoware »

Anything you want to send you can send to support@musoware.com
I'm away from tomorrow for 9 days, so may not be able to investigate further until I get back. I've asked Jussi for a v4 installer than will work on my machine but had no reply yet.

You said this error only started after installing Acourate convolver is that right? I probably won't be able to support that anyway if that is what is causing the issue - did you try removing it?
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

I remembered that in August I have made an image of my audio PC. I deleted the actual Win10 and replaced it with the image. That was the solution!
Everything works fine, no poller error, I can play music through Hqplayer with Muso! Muso doesn’t start HQPlayer, but this is a minor failure.
Whatever happened between August and now, only god nows! Thank you very much for your help! I like Muso very much!
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

OK good. I have HQPlayer 4.0.4 back but nothing later seems to run on my old windows box.
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

I am using HQPlayer 4.22 and happy that it works with Muso and that this strange poller error disappeared thanks to my image of Win 10 I have made. Muso doesn’t start the HQPlayer, was practical but not essential. Did you ask Jussi if he had made changes to the newer version?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

siginitz wrote:Did you ask Jussi if he had made changes to the newer version?
Yes, nothing which will have affected the ability to start. Check again the pathname in the muso config, eg space at the end.