Not responding

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
sbenyo

Not responding

Post by sbenyo »

Lately I started getting "not responding" issues where Muso gets stuck for a few seconds. I use Muso with latest HQP 4.6.
The library I have is not small but I wonder if it just passed a threshold of size that causes this to happen.

Other related issue is that it takes very long time for it to load first time. It is stuck on splash long before it starts loading HQP. This is not how it worked before.

I am sure something has changed and it not right now. It is may main player so I really hope there is a solution for it.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Not responding

Post by musoware »

Nothing's changed recently (unless you recently upgraded from one version to another?). And there's no number-of-tracks threshold for Muso, but how many do you have, and how long is a "very long time"? It's more likely your PC has reached some threshold if it's running Muso, HQPlayer and other processes; keep an eye on your CPU/Memory while running Muso via the control panel..
sbenyo

Post by sbenyo »

I will check the PC state. I do use high HQP settings that use high resources from the PC but this never happened before.
The strange thing is the time it takes for initialization.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

How long is it taking? Can take mine up to 30 seconds to collate almost 80,000 tracks - I'd consider that "normal".