Min, Max Rating

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
Morbeas

Min, Max Rating

Post by Morbeas »

I was wondering if it'd be possible to make it so that I can click on Min Rating and have it cycle between Min and Max Rating modes.

Thanks, as always. :)
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Min, Max Rating

Post by musoware »

Probably, but as a matter of interest why would you want to filter by albums which include low-rated tracks? I can't think of a scenario I'd use it.
Morbeas

Post by Morbeas »

I once made the mistake of letting a friend's teenage son play with my system while his father and I went out for errands, and when I came back I realized the son had randomly rated songs 1 star for shits and giggles. I'd like to find those songs and re-rate them, if possible. ;)
Morbeas

Post by Morbeas »

By the way my apologies for my late response. I forgot to subscribe to these topics. :\
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

I see. In one off scenarios like that you could go to database view and order by rating then scroll to find all the one star songs. I can still do the requested change though but it would probably have to get one or two more votes.
Morbeas

Post by Morbeas »

Yes of course, but this would be a "convenience" feature. Furthermore, it seems my musical tastes have changed in the last few years, so what I might've rated a 4 may now be a 7 so I'd like to be able to identify those songs without having to go through the db view. ;)