Remote features

Discuss Muso, or get help
bibo01

Remote features

Post by bibo01 »

For the 1st time I used Remote to connect to Muso.
I connected as soon as I entered the right IP of system running Muso.

Given that I am new to this application, perhaps there are some features I do not know how to access to.

1) Re Genres, in Home I have a main menu option Top Genres, but it is empty. I do not know how to access Genres. Is it possible?

2) Re Compilations, in Muso desktop I can access Compilations in Gallery/Albums/*. How do I access Compilations through Remote? I tried in Artists, but it displays up to "Z"; I tried in Albums with submenu Artist but it does not seem that I can reach Compilations easily.

In View Artist, if I click on "Z" at the bottom of the page, nothing seems to happen. I have to scroll up to reveal the "Z" selection. Perhaps it could display it by scrolling up automatically.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Remote features

Post by musoware »

1) Perhaps you are not using Ratings - if not then reduce your "Minimum Track Rating for Top Genres" to 0 stars in Options / Remote.
2) Compilations in the artist view will be under "Various Artists", so expand V and you should see this entry.
bibo01

Post by bibo01 »

Thanks
bibo01

Post by bibo01 »

When in Muso Dektop I display Genres, I see a few albums belonging to that particular genre and select one.
Is it possible to recreate that situation in Remote too? At the moment only random playback is possible for each genre.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Currently no, there's no album view by Genre in remote.