A question and a small request

Discuss Muso, or get help
RichG

A question and a small request

Post by RichG »

Question - how does the theme-ing of the hierarchy view work? Is this controlled by CSS?

Currently for my theme this view seems coloured kind of random:
hierarchy_theme.JPG
It would be nice to have some control over this.

Request - some time ago you moved the progress / time bar from the 'Now Playing' page over to the side panel. Would it be possible to optionally have it back on NP?

Thanks.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: A question and a small request

Post by musoware »

The hierarchy view is not actually part of the html, it's on my TODO list to do exactly that, but currently it's part of the .NET controlling form so it's not CSS-themable - however it should copy the background colours from your selected theme (body background-color and #header background-color). I can see from your theme it's not doing so, looks like you need to set your body background-color to black?
Last edited by musoware on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Why would you want the progress bar back on the NP view?
RichG

Post by RichG »

musoware wrote:Why would you want the progress bar back on the NP view?
I'm not a big fan off having the side panel open all the time - it's light colour theme clashes with the dark Muso and Windows themes I use. I'd prefer to be able to just leave the NP view open.
RichG

Post by RichG »

musoware wrote:The hierarchy view is not actually part of the html, it's on my TODO list to do exactly that
Great :)
however it should copy the background colours from your selected theme (body background-color and #header background-color). I can see from your theme it's not doing so, looks like you need to set your body background-color to black?
Setting the back-ground color to black doesn't help.

I'm now using background-gradients - perhaps this is messing with the hierarchy panel colors? If so I can live with it for the time being.
RichG

Post by RichG »

I just checked and commenting out the gradients does put the hierarchy panel back to black.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

RichG wrote:I just checked and commenting out the gradients does put the hierarchy panel back to black.
You could perhaps set the body background-color to black and set the background with gradients in the #wallpaper rule.

If you could send me your theme folder zipped up I can evaluate.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

RichG wrote:
I'm not a big fan off having the side panel open all the time - it's light colour theme clashes with the dark Muso and Windows themes I use. I'd prefer to be able to just leave the NP view open.
Ah OK. I'll see what I can do.
MDE

Post by MDE »

RichG wrote:
+1