Recent searches

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
DuLac

Recent searches

Post by DuLac »

This is a request for a very minor thing and should be regarded as such.
I am a very bad typist and more often then not I mistype a word or a name when applying a filter to my music collection. Obviously the search result is NIL. Some sort of 'memory' of the most recent searches would be highly appreciated so that one could get back to the search term and simply correct the offending word.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Recent searches

Post by musoware »

It's possible to introduce some kind of auto-complete functionality from previous searches, but did you know that you can save your common filters as bookmarks?
DuLac

Re: Recent searches

Post by DuLac »

Yes, I know that. But on a large collection when one wants to search for the works of a given musician, a composer, a song, an album or whatever it is simply not very feasible to bookmark each specific search. But I repeat this is a very minor aspect which would only make life a little simpler for all clumsy typists like myself. Thanks for a great program which I keep opened and in use all the time.