support for HQplayer

Discuss Muso, or get help
musoware
Site Admin

Re: support for HQplayer

Post by musoware »

firedog wrote:yes, downloaded it last night after you released the annoucnement. Should I try to totally uninstall/delete it - including registry entries - before a reinstall?
That shouldn't be necessary no.

Try removing the .dsf tracks from the muso database then retrying the import. Or set the option flag to ensure it re-scans tags on an update ("Check updated meta-data on Import").

If it still has issues, send me a muso2.log diagnostic file after a scan (run with the diagnostic option).
firedog

Post by firedog »

solution: deleted the database and had it rescan. Now it sees the dsf and works.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

firedog wrote:solution: deleted the database and had it rescan. Now it sees the dsf and works.
I think that was probably overkill, you could alternatively have ticked the option "Check updated meta-data on Import"
firedog

Post by firedog »

musoware wrote:
firedog wrote:solution: deleted the database and had it rescan. Now it sees the dsf and works.
I think that was probably overkill, you could alternatively have ticked the option "Check updated meta-data on Import"
Thanks. But your software builds the database very quickly, so it's not a problem :)
ted_b

Post by ted_b »

Deleted text cuz i found the back button. :)

Is there a way to make the yellow information bubble appear..the one that tells me this is the flac or wav version of the album?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

ted_b wrote: Is there a way to make the yellow information bubble appear..the one that tells me this is the flac or wav version of the album?
You mean when you move the mouse over the album? It just should.
ted_b

Post by ted_b »

Sorry, my bad...i meant via remote dewktop...touching the album activates it
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

ted_b wrote:Sorry, my bad...i meant via remote dewktop...touching the album activates it
I want to keep the remote UI as clean as possible, the filetype, bitrate etc isn't of interest to the non-techie user.
But I can perhaps add it to the album header under an option.
Any more voters for this?
bibo01

Post by bibo01 »

musoware wrote:
ted_b wrote:Sorry, my bad...i meant via remote dewktop...touching the album activates it
I want to keep the remote UI as clean as possible, the filetype, bitrate etc isn't of interest to the non-techie user.
But I can perhaps add it to the album header under an option.
Any more voters for this?
+1
ted_b

Post by ted_b »

Yes, a checkbox option to show bit depth and sample rate under the album info would be wonderful.

Question: since Muso is "simply" (I know it ain't simple) handing HQplayer playlists, will this work for multichannel playback too (since HQPlayer is fine with multichannel)?