Very minor improvements

Feature requests that have been implemented will be filed here.
Ed Howarth

Very minor improvements

Post by Ed Howarth »

Hope I'm not being overly picky, but sometime in the future can the A to Z column of letters on the far left be moved a few pixels to the right? I find I am using these more and more as my collection grows and they are only 75% visible. Making the font bigger would also be good, but realise that this might mean on a lower resolution screen, they wouldn't all be shown. Screenshot here. [img][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg590/edhowarth/screenshot_zps7e5b75ba.jpg[/img][/img]

My second query also relates to what appears to be my constant battle of moving down through displayed thumbnails. My new laptop allows two finger scrolling (via the Synaptics pad). At first I couldn't get my fingers to do this effectively, but now I've got the hang of it, I use it everywhere. Well, except on Muso's main screen and all the web pages it calls up. If it's a simple fix, I would love to see it.

Regards

Ed
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Very minor improvements

Post by musoware »

I'll have a look at the first issue, it only seems to be when you've unpinned the left panel.
I'm not sure I understand the second issue - I just present web content in a browser control so not sure what I can do to allow "two-finger" scrolling.
Ed Howarth

Re: Very minor improvements

Post by Ed Howarth »

OK. Yes, you're right, it is only when the panel is unpinned.

No big deal on the two finger scroll. Thanks for looking at it.