Not queuing to SB touch

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
MDE

Not queuing to SB touch

Post by MDE »

Some albums I just added don't seem to play via LMS on the SB touch. They play fine on WinAmp, so I assume it is something to do with the integration with LMS. The log shows an error message “Exception in getDuration: Input string was not in a correct format.” I have sent an email with the log attached. BTW the problem I reported earlier (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143) still happens when LMS is unresponsive or dead - any solution for this?
DuLac

Re: Not queuing to SB touch

Post by DuLac »

I have got the same problem with 2 albums. They would play fine in iTunes though. I use a SB Classic. I do not have access to my LMS for the next 3 weeks. However, I am pretty sure that the error message was the same.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

I suspect it's down to odd characters in the filepath, have responded to your mail MDE.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Sorted, thanks. Caused by creating a mapped drive where the music is stored: files were imported by selecting via the mapped drive, rather than navigating via the Network. This caused the path to be stored as the mapped letter which is then meaningless to LMS on the remote machine. Resolved by mapping the new path prefixes in the LMS options. This sort of thing is easy to miss if you haven't touched that options panel for a long time and then make a small change to the network set up (that's my excuse!).