Exported website has no pictures

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
rwlms

Exported website has no pictures

Post by rwlms »

Just got back to using Muso after a few months of not using it. Updated to 1.5.38, rescanned LMS database, everything looks good. Haven't investigated the latest features yet.
But I have tried to Export a website, something I used to do which worked fine.
When I tried it tonight the web pages are OK but there is no coverart displayed.
Looking in users\public\public music\muso\catalog\covers it is empty.
And looking at the web page text itself it is getting a default picture from src="../themes/Light/images/blankcd_small.gif" (in an old version of the website it would be for example src="covers/DUB SHOWCASE 632514724.png" which works fine)
Any ideas?
Rob
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Exported website has no pictures

Post by musoware »

It may be obvious but I have to ask: Did you tick the "Copy Images to Catalog Folder" option? This is necessary if you intend to push the catalog to a website (publish). If you don't have this ticked it speeds up catalog generation, but embeds links to your covers in the local muso repository, so is only useful for local testing on the muso machine.
rwlms

Re: Exported website has no pictures

Post by rwlms »

Yes the 'Copy Images to Catalog Folder' was ticked.
I ran it again unticked and it worked but references the cover thumbnails used by the program (in \html). As you say not what is required to move the website elsewhere.
Ran it agin with it ticked and all is OK!!! The cover thumbnails are now in \catalog\covers. Maybe because its the first time its been run since an update?
Anyway onwards to move it to my QNAP Web Server, and thanks for pointing me in the right firection.
Rob