Cursor keys on home screen

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
Ed Howarth

Cursor keys on home screen

Post by Ed Howarth »

I use Muso from a laptop, and my big fingers don't get on too well with the touchpad, so I tend to use the keyboard when I can, especially when navigating on my home screen with all my album covers displayed.

I find that when the home screen loads up I have to click in the vertical scroll bar or in a space between albums before I can use my up/down keys. I know it's a tiny inconvenience, but it grates just that little bit each time!

Any chance of making this work by default? Even a single Tab key stroke onto it would be a help.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Cursor keys on home screen

Post by musoware »

Will look at that - should just be a focus issue hopefully.
Ed Howarth

Post by Ed Howarth »

musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

It's a weird one. I have found that even just moving the pointer over the main area of the browser (without any click, even if you move it off again) makes the cursor keys then active in scrolling the browser. It must be an IE feature (the .NET embedded browser uses the IE engine). I don't seem to be able to force this to happen in code if the mouse pointer is kept away from this area.
Ed Howarth

Post by Ed Howarth »

You are absolutely correct. I never noticed that. I just assumed it needed a click and had always done one.

That's not so bad then. Thanks.