Remote problem

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
MDE

Remote problem

Post by MDE »

Just trying 1.5.30 out. The interface does not seem to work in Safari on my iPod, whereas it works fine in Chrome on the PC.
The iPod screen shows a bullet point list starting with "view albums" (looks like css is missing). "View albums" is not clickable and nothing appears if I scroll down to where the album list should be. Configuration radio buttons work. Controls are overlaid and work. It all works (so far) in Chrome except that the screen to queue music will not accept "cancel".
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Remote problem

Post by musoware »

That's odd, I use Safari on an ipod to test this out. Browsable web content is written to C:\Program Files\klarita.net\muso\web, a css folder should be under there - if you could confirm what's in it. Mind you, if it works OK from the pc itself then it must be complete. Perhaps a firewall issue on your home network?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Just had a thought - is javascript enabled on Safari?
MDE

Post by MDE »

Javascript is on. Port 5555 enabled. Page loads but not properly as described. Debug console gives 11 Javascript errors: 1x "TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function" and 10x "TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object".
EDIT: Possibly not loading jquery, but not sure why?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

What do you have in C:\Program Files\klarita.net\muso\web\js ?
MDE

Post by MDE »

base64, index, jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min, jquery-1.4.1-vsdoc, jquery-1.6.4.min, muso
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Hmm all seems to be in order - you could delete the vsdoc file to see if that helps? It's only really needed in a dev environment.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Deleted that - no improvement. It is clearly a networking/sharing/firewall issue since I have the same problem browsing from another networked machine - i.e. not an iPod/Safari problem. Muso is running on my laptop and the music files are on a server, but I don't think it's anything to do with that because it doesn't work with the personal local database either. I don't know if it helps, but a black area with the heading "Album Title" briefly flashes while the page loads then goes away.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Not really sure how to diagnose this, but I'll look into it - in the mean time if you could try adjusting network permissions / firewall etc. It's odd since it only seem to be blocking some of the source files.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Firefox gives the following (and similar) errors - i.e. the css not the jquery itself.
Warning: Unknown property 'animation-duration'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://mark-laptop.local:5555/css/jquer ... .0.min.css
Line: 2
I tried re-installing Muso, but no change. Any other ideas to try?