Not Really a Bug, but ....

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
RichG

Not Really a Bug, but ....

Post by RichG »

...this left me scratching my head for a little while!

I had some music playing which I had queued using iPeng on my phone and then, a little while later, went to Muso to browse through other albums by the same band. I selected the 'Now Playing' which was displaying correctly and then clicked on the Artist name to open the 'Artist Page'.

This opened up and showed the correct 'Artist Information' and 'By Similar Artists', but the albums listing was completely empty, as if there were no tracks by this artists which I knew was not the case.

Clicked on one of the Similar Artists and navigated to their Artist Page and saw the same thing - no albums / tracks listed.

Scratched my head for a while and was about to restart Muso to see if that might fix it when I realised I still had the 'Classical Mode' selected from yesterday. Switched that to 'Mixed Mode' and lo and behold the Albums listing came back....

I figure this is expected behavior, but did leave me flummoxed for a while.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Not Really a Bug, but ....

Post by musoware »

Ah yes, perhaps the mode shouldn't apply to the Artist page. But then again, when you have an artist like Paul McCartney that has released classical albums as well, maybe it makes sense. Will think it over - thanks.