Muso with audiolinux- HQPlayer embedded

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
siginitz

Muso with audiolinux- HQPlayer embedded

Post by siginitz »

Hi,
I configured a 2 PC assembly with Muso on Windows and HQPlayer on Audiolinux. Everything seems ok, the problem is, that Muso seems to send the wrong address of the music files. The root Folder in the windows environment is :
Music (\\Audiolinux) (M:); the Root Folder in Audiolinux is /media/samba/music.
The log of HQPlayer embedded shows that Muso is demanding a file in //Audiolinux/Music, this causes the error „ directory not found“.
Can you help to solve this?
Cheers
Sigi
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Muso with audiolinux- HQPlayer embedded

Post by musoware »

Can you send me the log? And a screenshot of your HQPlayer configuration would be useful too. To Muso \\AudioLinux\Music would seem the correct folder name (if you try to open this path on the windows PC running Muso, does it open?). Is the problem the forward slashes rather that back-slashes? Are these in your config?
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

Hi, yes I can load the music files if I choose the directory Music (\\Audiolinux) (M:). The problem is, that Muso is sending this as the directory where to play to HQPlayer embedded.
Attached is the logfile:
It connects to the laptop with IP: 192.168.2.30 , HQPlayer has IP: 192.16.2.27
+ 2019/07/20 15:54:51 Control connection from 192.168.2.30:51025
+ 2019/07/20 15:54:51 Control started from 192.168.2.30:51025
& 2019/07/20 15:57:18 Playlist add URI: //AUDIOLINUX/Music/Ulf/Various Artists/A Putumayo Blend; Music of the Coffee Lands/01 Julian Avalos - Guajira Bonita.flac
# 2019/07/20 15:57:18 clPlaylist::AddURI("//AUDIOLINUX/Music/Ulf/Various Artists/A Putumayo Blend; Music of the Coffee Lands/01 Julian Avalos - Guajira Bonita.flac"): clStreamReaderFile::clStreamReaderFile(): clFileIO::Open(): open(): No such file or directory
2019/07/20 15:57:30 asoundlib version: 1.1.9
2019/07/20 15:57:30 Network Audio IPv6 support disabled
2019/07/20 15:57:30 Discovery from 0.0.0.0
- 2019/07/20 15:57:31 Network engine stopping.

Cheers
Sigi
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

Hi, the problem is, that in Audiolinux the music library is in /media/samba/music. I configured it in this way in Muso on the right side.
On the left I gave in Muso the windows equivalent directory: Music (\\Audiolinux) (M:)
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Could you post a screenshot of your HQPlayer configuration?
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

Sorry, am not in my home at the moment. There is nothing that I can configure for Muso in HQPlayer embedded. Jussi told me that in the embedded version network is always activated, in contrary to the desktop version. There you will need to activate the network. Will send you anyway the config. of HQPlayer later.
Cheers
Sigi
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Here's my config for a remote HQPlayer:
hqp1.PNG
Not only does the left and right hand sides have to correspond to the same root folders from the muso PC and remote server's perspectives respectively, but the files registered in Muso also have to have prefixes which match the left hand side, which you can see on the database editor if you turn the path column on:
files.PNG
You may need a mapping from //AUDIOLINUX/Music (upper-case) if that's what your folder paths start with.

By the way I'm not aware what "HQPlayer embedded" is, but provided it commuincates in the same way from the remote server it should work OK.
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

Sorry, couldn’t understand what you mean with the prefixes...
Where do I find the database editor. You mean the one in Muso.
The embedded HQPlayer has no GUI! Will I have to load also the music files in HQPlayer embedded library?
Why isn’t Muso requesting the music files from /media/samba/music, the correct directory where the files are located?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Yes the one in muso. If you take a look at my first Muso root folder \\192.168.1.69\files\music\flac you can see that all my Muso file paths start with that exactly. This is necessary for the process to work. I suspect your file paths start with //AUDIOLINUX/Music/ so you'll need a mapping from that to the linux folder.
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

ok, I managed it. works fine! Thank you for your help
Cheers
Sigi