Manual

Discuss Muso, or get help
MDE

Manual

Post by MDE »

Treading carefully...
There have been a lot of really great enhancements to Muso recently, but I wonder if it isn't time to raise the subject of documentation. Even as a long time user, I sometimes forget what to do to get the best out of Muso.
I have been singing Muso's praises on other forums (fora ?) but am a bit concerned that trial/new users do not get a full manual and may not get the most out of it.
Any thoughts?
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Manual

Post by musoware »

Yeah I probably should, I started the wiki but even that has missing info. I'll aim to complete that then pull those pages together into some form of documentation.
MDE

Post by MDE »

There's quite a lot in this forum, of course, especially in the News section, but it's a bit scattered. Let us know when it's done and I'll happily take a look and suggest any additions, images etc.
You are welcome to use any images from my website at http://music.highmossergate.co.uk/screenshots.php if you wish.
DuLac

Post by DuLac »

I quite agree that a manual would be welcome and necessary.
But until such a manual is written a very abridged documentation emphasizing Muso's main features and a small test database available in the download area would make wonders in catching the attention of any trial user.