Multi libraries

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
rushiindia

Multi libraries

Post by rushiindia »

Hi, Admin
How to use multi libraries in muso.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Multi libraries

Post by musoware »

Each windows user can set the type of database independently. Shared will share one database across the users that choose this option. Personal opts for a database specific to that user.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.56 KiB) Viewed 3158 times
rushiindia

Post by rushiindia »

This option is only for users. But I want Multi Libraries in the single user account.Already one option is there in muso. But it is difficult process Please Provide alternate method like database Sharing type.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Could you give me some reasoning behind wanting multiple libraries as a single user. Then we can see if there is a general interest in this type of feature amongst the other Muso users. If there are a few users that would want it I will consider an implementation.
rushiindia

Post by rushiindia »

Reasons Means. In My Music Library There are Four Languages Albums Are there. In Each Language 500 and above Albums are there. there fore it is difficult to play albums that's why i want multi Libraries. i can Divided four languages in to four libraries. So, Please release this feature.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Muso is good at handling thousands of albums. By using 3rd party tagging software you could assign Language as a tag to your media files as you wish, import that into a custom field in muso, then filter by that field. Or you could use the tags inside Muso to tag an album with a language (these are different to embedded media tags). If you could split your library into 4, you'd be stuck in those limited views and wouldn't be able to view albums across languages.

I'll keep the idea here (moving it to feature requests) and let other users chip in - if enough people want it I'll look into it.