Tracks on Album Browser

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
rushiindia

Tracks on Album Browser

Post by rushiindia »

1. In Hierarchy set composer by Artist it will show full album not by the particular Artist [Singer] Tracks. Please we have the option to sort Tracks In That Page. would it be possible to display the Tracks
2. Please Provide Search Option For Search Composer in Hierarchy
Attachments
Screen Shot1
Screen Shot1
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Tracks on Album Browser

Post by musoware »

Search is via the filter box on the left panel (which you have hidden).
I'm not sure what you mean by 1 - could you elaborate?
rushiindia

Post by rushiindia »

1.Search Box Means I Draw a Pic See Screenshot that means in 1 and 2 place For Searching composers
2.I mean See the Screen Shot In Composers I Select Ar Rahman - Singer[Artist] Chitra. Muso Display Two Albums. I Mean Chitra Sing only One Song In 1st Album and Two Songs In 2 nd Album.But It Display Full Albums.i Click on Magic Wand It Plays These Two Album Songs. But i Have Only Chitra Songs That Means only Three Songs
Attachments
Screenshot_5_Ink_LI-min.jpg
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Would anyone else support the need for a Search box on the hierarchy tree over and above the filter? I would see this as a way to navigate to nodes at the top level of the tree only, without restricting the tree, so would need forward and back search buttons. Can be done, but only if there is more support for it.

The magic wand does work in the way you describe in conjunction with the hierarchy tree - it plays any tracks from the albums under the selected node(s), it doesn't back-track and check each queued track against the selected node hierarchy. I'll see what I can do to address that, if only at the top level.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Fixed the wand issue in 2.6.34
rushiindia

Post by rushiindia »

The magic wand in conjunction with the hierarchy tree queues tracks that match the complete node hierarchy (not any from the albums shown) not working please Check.
It shows Error massage Error queueing Tracks:index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. parameter name: index.what is the problem
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

You're right this happens when focused at levels below the fixed levels - I will stop this error occurring in a patch, but checking values below the fixed levels will have to come later.