Moods Tag

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
antonellocaroli

Moods Tag

Post by antonellocaroli »

Hi,

You can apply a filter based on the mood tag (from musicbrainz).

But rightly snout shows up for albums ... so tracks with that mood are not visualized, can not you do anything?
Attachments
3.jpg
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Moods Tag

Post by musoware »

So are you reading a specific tag into one of Muso's custom fields to get this hierarchical breakdown by mood?

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for.
antonellocaroli

musoware wrote:So are you reading a specific tag into one of Muso's custom fields to get this hierarchical breakdown by mood?
yes

my question is:
Is not it possible to add, in addition to sorted by album, a view of all tracks? So that filter should work ...
So that all tracks with that filter are displayed ... and send them into play

But it is not really important, more curiosity.
Attachments
4.jpg
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Well you can apply a filter to the database view. And the magic wand can queue up random tracks from the filter until all are queued.

I guess what you are asking for is a way to filter by custom field value. Any text you type into the filter box will be applied to all fields, so while you can type in "Bored" it will match your "Bored" mood, though also "Extremely Bored", and any track with "bored" in the name. You want a way to match by an exact match to the "Bored" mood, perhaps via a filter preset. I can perhaps allow specific fields to be added to the presets rather than the fixed list (year & genre for non-classical music), though may have to think of some way of paging the presets if the list gets too large. I wanted to review the filter preset mechanism anyway.
antonellocaroli

musoware wrote:Well you can apply a filter to the database view. And the magic wand can queue up random tracks from the filter until all are queued.
right

But by applying the filter by gender and clicking on the Moods icon I will not leave any tracks. Maybe I did wrong the tag settings.
Attachments
8.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg