Alphabetical ordering

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
bibo01

Re: Alphabetical ordering

Post by bibo01 »

Resizing window has no effect.
On the other hand Refresh button works all the time. It manages to update window and let scroll bar appear.
It would be good to incorporate it in next revision, if possible. Thanks
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Yeah I still haven't been able to reproduce it - not once. Have you noticed any kind of pattern in when in happens?

And are you able to scroll down the page when the scrollbar is not present in any other way, eg. by moving the mouse over the area and using the scroll-wheel or arrow keys? If so do you see page numbers at the bottom?

Also: when it happens, do a Tools/Explore HTML/CSS, see if it still doesn't appear in IE, and send me the file C:\Users\Public\Music\muso\html\_ALBUM.html
bibo01

Post by bibo01 »

It seems to me that it happens every time I navigate to a letter I haven't been to yet.

When there is no scroll bar, I cannot scroll down in any other way, either with the mouse or arrow keys.

I tried Tools/Explore HTML/CSS. The page is loaded, but I get a message saying that a script was blocked or Active X, giving me a chance to allow it. The page has no scroll bar. However, if I allow the script, the page is reloaded with the scroll bar.
I cannot further select other letters from that Internet Explorer page.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

What version of windows and what version of IE are you on?
bibo01

Post by bibo01 »

In my test PC I have Win 7 Home Premium and IE v9.0.8112
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

All I can suggest then is to upgrade IE - to 10 or 11 - .NET embedded web browsers use the IE rendering engine so this might affect it.