Amazon Links

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
RichG

Amazon Links

Post by RichG »

Another change in the fairly recent past - i'm no longer seeing links for Amazon (reviews, peers, etc).

Is this another intentional change?
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Amazon Links

Post by musoware »

No, could be the Amazon Web Services are playing up, I'll look into it.
RichG

Post by RichG »

Had a feeling it might be something along those line.

Will be good to get the Amazon info back at some time - especially the peer links as I've found a lot of good new music through this.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

I'm having to set up a new amazon associates account and then link Muso to it, no hope for older muso versions of using the new account, but the next version should (at least for US and UK amazon servers, not sure about others yet).
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

2.6.35 out now
RichG

Post by RichG »

Fantastic - great to have it back. Thanks.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

The amazon info is provided by an associate program, basically they provide the info on the understanding that it drives some sales. So please, if you find that the peer links helps you decide on new purchases, if you use the links that the album page shows, and make a purchase from there, it should include my associate ID. This might earn me a referral bonus, but the most important reason for using it is that they won't auto-close my associate account as they can see it is driving some sales, so will guarantee we won't lose this service again.