problem in magic wand

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
rushiindia

problem in magic wand

Post by rushiindia »

1. In album Page Right side more by this artist magic wand not working
2. In cloud view selected composer play all songs are work but magic wand is not work
musoware
Site Admin

Re: problem in magic wand

Post by musoware »

I'll look into these - moving this to the bugs area.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

I cannot find any problem with (1) - could you explain more perhaps with screenshots and a log file in what way it's "not working"?

Also with (2) please elaborate, the magic wand in the toolbar does not work in conjunction with the nodes you have expanded in cloud view if that is what you were assuming. If you are trying it from the artist page then magic wand in the subheader section should queue up random tracks by that artist - and again I can't find any issue with that - so again more detail please.

See http://musoware.com/wiki/index.php?title=Magic_Wand
rushiindia

Post by rushiindia »

1.In this Screenshot 1 you see Movie TEMPER. Jr.NTR is the Hero and the right side more By This Artist 4 albums are the Jr.NTR Movies if click on the Magic Wand its Not play All the 4 movies songs And i Will check on Hierarchy It works Perfectly. See Screenshot 2. I think Magic wand Works only Singers But not Album Artist, Composers and Performers in Artist Page
Attachments
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 1
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

You are right, the magic wand only worked by Artist field. Fix should be in 2.6.33
rushiindia

Post by rushiindia »

Thank u So Much