Re-import path issue

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
MDE

Re-import path issue

Post by MDE »

When I re-import an album (using Re-import Album Folder), Muso seems to be picking up the squeezebox relative path (/media/music/Music/Squeezebox Music) rather than the Muso folder path (\\MAX2PLAY\musicshare\Music\Squeezebox Music). If I remove the album and re-import it from the specific folder, it gets it right. Any ideas?
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Re-import path issue

Post by musoware »

Curious, are you saying it is replacing a windows folder path with a LMS relative path? I think you may find it had an LMS path already, it will do if originally imported from LMS. It shouldn't really matter either way if your mappings are set up correctly, Muso will normally hold the Muso folder path if you have imported from a folder scan, and an LMS folder path if imported from LMS. What problems is this giving you?
MDE

Re: Re-import path issue

Post by MDE »

Rather odd. The album would play in LMS, but the LMS web interface only showed the track path - no metadata or art. Also, Muso was not picking up the Now Playing info.
Re-importing was working fine, so it may be a couple of odd albums. If it happens again, Ill try and provide more info.