Problem with Muso and default player

Report bugs/issues with the Muso software. Fixed issues will be archived.
grunter

Problem with Muso and default player

Post by grunter »

Hi, I've a problem using muso with my default player.
This player is in beta testing and there is no gui, so only command line.
In order to use it I made it the .flac and .dsf default player, so when I use Muso I search a file using meta tag and when I found what I want i click on the songs and it starts.
After the end of the first song, unfortunately, when I search another song and want to play it, I launch it in Muso but the player doesn't start.
This player in beta testing doesn't remain open after the songs it plays ends, so it's necessary that Muso, when I launch the second song, makes the same process that made with the first song.
Excuse me for my english, I don't know if I was clear.
Thanks.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Muso and default player

Post by musoware »

Muso will do exactly the same with the second song as the first - all it is doing is pushing the file path to execute in windows with whatever the default program is for that filetype. Experiment by just double-clicking on song files in windows with your player, that's basically all Muso is providing a UI to do.
grunter

Re: Problem with Muso and default player

Post by grunter »

musoware wrote:Muso will do exactly the same with the second song as the first - all it is doing is pushing the file path to execute in windows with whatever the default program is for that filetype. Experiment by just double-clicking on song files in windows with your player, that's basically all Muso is providing a UI to do.
Thanks, I'll try.