Option for streaming Tidal, Qobuz or highresaudio?

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Option for streaming Tidal, Qobuz or highresaudio?

Post by musoware »

MDE wrote:BTW I notice that LMS v8 has integration of Qobuz favourites. Might that be a way forward? My usual approach to Qobuz (which I can now use having at long last got a decent internet connection) is to use the app or browser to choose albums as favourites and then use the LMS Qobuz plugin to play those. Is there a way that Muso could include Qobuz favourites in the album library?
Possibly. But I'd need to invest time and money into this venture, as I can't install LMS v8 without changing my server and then I'd need to subscribe to Qobuz as well I think. I'm willing to do that but only if there's a call for it from quite a few users. I'm still not convinced I want to integrate Muso with streaming services but if there's an overwhelming demand for it I may have to reconsider.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Just an update for anyone following this thread and who uses LMS. The Web URL bookmark works pretty well as a workaround, especially with LMS 8 and Material Skin (Muso 2.7 needed).
steveoat87

Post by steveoat87 »

In a recent version of HQ Player, Jussi has integrated Qobuz into HQPlayer Client.

Does this help in terms of Muso integration of HQPlayer?