Info displayed on playlist

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
DuLac

Info displayed on playlist

Post by DuLac »

This request may only make sense to me and if that is the case please disregard.
I use the Groupheader tag to enter the recording date. This made sense to me as it is very normal in the jazz scene to have different lineups on different gigs or recording sessions all on the same record.
However, this tag shows also next to the Album Artist on the playlist in use and this does not seem to make sense to me. This not being a major issue I would rather have the artist name and the song names listed there instead.
I understand that listing the Groupheader may be significant when listening to classical music. Perhaps its inclusion or not could be defined on the Options page. What do you think?
----------------------------
Now that we are approaching the end of another year I would like to thank you, Jeremy, for your very fine work. I use Muso every single day and I can only say that it suits all my needs fully. Thank you!
Attachments
muso_now_playing.jpg
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Info displayed on playlist

Post by musoware »

Though you may not guess it from the description, this option in the Appearance tab also affects the playlist:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.65 KiB) Viewed 4318 times
DuLac

Re: Info displayed on playlist

Post by DuLac »

Thank you, Jeremy. I had that option on since it was firstly introduced and I never looked at it again.