output filenames in a text file

Request a new feature to add to Muso, or vote +1/-1 for anyone else's suggestion. Even just a few votes will get it looked into (just one possibly not).
sbgk

output filenames in a text file

Post by sbgk »

An easier solution might be to have a switch that allows the tracks to be copied to the clipboard

Would like Muso to have something like a null player option that would enable track directory and filename info to be output to a file when play or queue was selected.

The reason for the request is that I have a stand alone player and want to use Muso as the front end, the player would read the tracks from the file once the selection was complete. The player would be started independently of Muso.

The functionality required is to be able to select a null (or file player), directory and filename info would be written to a file when play or queue action selected in Muso, the file would be cleared down when play action selected so that a new selection of files can be played.

http://my.rapidshare.com/sbgk/11541

my player MQn is nearly finished, can run it using copy and paste macros from foobar, but would prefer via Muso.

have started a new topic as couldn't post to old topic