Introduction Thread

New members please introduce yourselves here. Until you do you may not be able to post elsewhere (anti-spam measure).
musoware
Site Admin

Introduction Thread

Post by musoware »

As an anti-spam measure, you may not be able to start new threads or even post replies to existing threads (other than this one) after you register. Adding an introduction to this thread will remove this restriction, though bear in mind your introduction may have to be approved first.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but the forum can become inundated with spam posts unless these extra measures are taken.
DuLac

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by DuLac »

Hi,
I've found Muso quite by chance but I am loving it!
I like jazz music specially from the 30's up to the late 60's. On the other hand I absolutely dislike today's trendy lowfi and nu-jazz.
I live in Oporto, Portugal.
Luis
jdk

Post by jdk »

I used to post on the LMS forum thread. I wondered where everyone had gone!
jazzfan

Post by jazzfan »

I'm a lifelong jazz fan. I first got into jazz back in high school in the early 1970s listening to electric Miles Davis and I've been a fan ever since.

I've been using Squeezebox devices since 2006 and MUSO for a little over a year and find the program very helpful for sorting through my rather large music library.

I like most types of jazz except for smooth jazz but my real love is free jazz - Cecil Taylor, Ornette Coleman, Ken Vandermark, David Murray, The Art Ensemble of Chicago to name a few of my favorites.

Any other jazz fans out there?

My last.fm user name is jazzfann (note the two n's)
rwlms

Post by rwlms »

Was using Muso (paid for) last year and its fantastic.
Came here to get the latest news and report a bug.
gingi

Post by gingi »

New to Muso. Have lifetime license. Plan to use it to have more sensitive sorting of my contemporary classical music database -- if I can ever get Muso to import my full database. About 2/3 of it is missing. So I am hoping that by posting here I will get clearance to post my issue in a more appropriate topic thread. :cry:
Hi everyone!
mat.w.

Post by mat.w. »

Hi - a new kid on the block
Trempf

Post by Trempf »

Using Muso since August...still struggeling...Need the forum :-)
mftech

Post by mftech »

Hi, I'm mftech and I'm using the Squeezebox eco-system since 2005,

I used Muso as a solution for creating a catalog of my collection. So far so good...but none of my players are detected. [This moved to Bugs/Issue section: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=199]
hermano

Post by hermano »

Hello

I used Muso many years ago with my squeezebox and really enjoyed it...Like many people I have come back to the squeeze universe via a Raspberry Pi and squeezeplug...