Introduction Thread

New members please introduce yourselves here. Until you do you may not be able to post elsewhere (anti-spam measure).
antonellocaroli

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by antonellocaroli »

Hi,
I am a new user
bibo01

Post by bibo01 »

Hi everybody,

antonello, the user above, asked me to join :)
venuslight

Post by venuslight »

Hi I am a new user and am looking for some support with an issue.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

venuslight wrote:Hi I am a new user and am looking for some support with an issue.
Welcome, you should now be able to post your issue in the relevant board.
ted_b

Post by ted_b »

Hi. I am a longtime audiophile and an equipment reviewer (ComputerAudiophile dot com, articles on Positive Feedback, etc). I am also co-founder of NativeDSD dot com, a label cooperative that offers high resolution natively recorded (or transferred from analog) DSD files for download, in both stereo and multichannel. I also moderate a high resolution subforum on Audio Circle, and am the author of the SACD Ripping Guide (for older PS3s).

I am a beta HQPlayer user and very interested in using Muso as a front end for HQPlayer, a leading DSD playback engine. My biggest needs are for file types DSF, WAV and FLAC (and subsequent tags/metadata).
firedog

Post by firedog »

I found Muso in a HQ Player thread over at computeraudiophile.com. It's a good app with some features other UI's don't have. But as an HQP user, I do wish you would add support for dsf files and tagging.
maggio

Post by maggio »

Hi, I want to congratulate you on the excellent software.
Maggio
musoa

Post by musoa »

hello to all.

im new here.
sjg

Post by sjg »

hi, I am trying out Muso. Looks pretty cool. Does it support .aif files? the program locks up when I try to import any folder with aif files and this is my main file format. thanks, stephanie
yorknh

Post by yorknh »

I've been a long time Muso user and I guess I haven't posted anything since the return of the forums.