Filter by Genre "Drum and Bass" doesnt work.

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
RichG

Re: Filter by Genre "Drum and Bass" doesnt work.

Post by RichG »

musoware wrote:That's deliberate yes, it only puts in the preset list any with 5 albums or more, this prevents the presets from becoming too unwieldy. You can still search (by free text entry) any genres with fewer albums.
Sorry to raise this again.... but I'm finding some inconsistencies with the preset genre list.

I have some genres with more than 5 albums that do not show in the list and other genres with fewer that do. Of particular interest is one genre which (since editing of tags) no longer has any associated albums but still show in the list.

Is it possible that the list is out of date and is not being automatically renewed?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

That could be the case yes - I think it only builds the presents on startup. I'll check it out.
RichG

Post by RichG »

musoware wrote:That could be the case yes - I think it only builds the presents on startup. I'll check it out.
I think the problem may be that it is not building the list even at startup. The empty genre has been that way for some time.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

It does build it on startup, and each time you switch classical/non-classical mode. The target count of 5 does include "non-full" albums, but just in case all 5 are non-full, I'll make sure it has at least one full album too - next release.
RichG

Post by RichG »

Ah, I hadn't considered "non-full" albums - I have the "Full Albums" box ticked the majority of the time.

All makes sense now. Thanks.