Blank screen after import scan

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
DuLac

Blank screen after import scan

Post by DuLac »

After I launch Muso and proceed to import a specific folder everything happens normally as it is supposed to. That is, Muso scans the folder and after that I am presented with a screen showing a table with all tracks to be imported and their details. However, after importing some folders - and the number varies - after the import scan all I am left with is a blank screen (please see image).
I have been using Muso for some 3 years now. I cannot guarantee that this behaviour has been happening from day one but I am pretty sure it has. I am positive though that it has been happening for a long long time now and many versions ago.
It is not an important issue and that is the reason why I am only reporting it now. I can live with it really. Also I am not sure if the problems is Muso related or it has to do with something in PC/video card. I am running a Windows 7 Ultimate in a machine with 16Gb RAM.
Attachments
import.jpg
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Blank screen after import scan

Post by musoware »

If you untick the "Album/Artist Just Viewed" checkbox and leave just the "Just Imported Only" tickbox checked it will correct the issue.
DuLac

Re: Blank screen after import scan

Post by DuLac »

Thank you. Indeed, that solved this issue.