Issue with playing now

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
siginitz

Issue with playing now

Post by siginitz »

Hi,
I have an issue with the playing now feature. It works not for every album! For some albums it is no problem, for some others the playing now button is empty, although the album selected is qued and the songs are playing with HQ-Player. Does somebody now how I can fix this problem?
Regards
Sigi
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Issue with playing now

Post by musoware »

Please turn the diagnostics mode on, play one track where now playing page is shown OK, then play a track where the now playing page is NOT shown, then send me the muso2.log file please!
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

Hi,
I tried to upload 2 files. One is Muso2-Yes, the other Muso2-No. The first one is with playing page shown ok, the secon with playing page not shown.
Regards
Sigi
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Where did you upload them?
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

siginitz wrote:Hi,
I tried to upload 2 files. One is Muso2-Yes, the other Muso2-No. The first one is with playing page shown ok, the secon with playing page not shown.
Regards
Sigi
It seems that I have no permission to upload files, or do they have to have a certain format?
siginitz

Post by siginitz »

Hi,
When I try to upload as log or txt file, I get the notice TXT or Log is not allowed. How can I upload muso2??
Cheers
Sigi
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

You could send it to support@klarita.net
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Found the issue. It seems the HQPlayer API feeds back paths using an ISO encoding, so characters such as é in a filename are passed as é - therefore Muso wasn't matching that against any file it had in it's database. I just have to translate that to UTF8 - fix should be in next version.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

This should now be fixed in 2.5.11