Re: Remote album page not displaying

Post by MDE »

2.3.06 is OK too.
Broken in 2.3.07
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

huh, all I did on 2.3.07 was to adjust the NP cover view (which, interestingly enough, I noticed also wasn't working from your screenshot) - most of 2.3.07 was about the role attributes - you could try turning that setting off to see if it affects it?. Does the album view break in 2.3.07 if you go direct to one from the albums list without ever having gone to the NP view?

Sorry for this, I'm not sure if it's only you experiencing the issue, but unless we can get to the bottom of it, it may resurface even if I upgrade jquery-mobile.

By the way, have you tried this in different browsers and devices, or is it just in Chrome you've tried it?

If you could capture the very first errors in chrome dev tools that occur when it happens too, I think that may give me a clue.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Turning off role attributes does not fix it.
I've tried on multiple browsers and devices and it is broken on all of them.
In the previous posts, the first error line of the first image posted (8/7/15 9:09pm)is the first error in the chrome dev tools
As is the error in the second image in the post on 8/7/15 10:37pm
Re the NP cover on the first image of that second post - they all seem to be sized at 320x320 regardless of screen size (I have a big desktop screen). As I mentioned in the other thread a "responsive" behaviour to fill the gap between header and footer (or the width, if less) would be better, although 320x320 is ok on iThings.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

MDE wrote:Re the NP cover on the first image of that second post - they all seem to be sized at 320x320 regardless of screen size (I have a big desktop screen). As I mentioned in the other thread a "responsive" behaviour to fill the gap between header and footer (or the width, if less) would be better, although 320x320 is ok on iThings.
Well that's what 3.2.07 should have done, though the changes were minor, it seems this affects your album view which is odd - odder that I don't see the same thing. I wonder if anyone else does.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Does this help?
NP size.jpg
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

hmm a bit. If you switch to sources view, do you see any other error occurring first? You could even find js/muso.js, set a breakpoint on line 538 (first line of sizeNPCover function), and step through it to see what happens. This is the function that should resize that coverImage element but I can see that hasn't happened. I still wouldn't expect this to affect album view though.

Did you try going to an album view from the album list, never having gone to the NP view? And please try an album without any square brackets in the name or artist, though I don't think that's anything to do with this it's worth a try.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Will follow up on this - but just to say now that I have tried coming at the album view from every direction I can think of.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Remote album problem 2.jpg
Any help?
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Well yes, it shows what's happening, I'm still puzzled as to why. Nothing around this area changed in 2.3.07. Try changing your port number or clearing your cache?