Remote album page not displaying

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
MDE

Re: Remote album page not displaying

Post by MDE »

Changing port and clearing Muso remote cache did not fix it.
.js files look to be the same in 06 and 07 (well.. the names are the same - I haven't done a line by line check)
MDE

Post by MDE »

File sizes are the same for the .js files, between 2306 and 2307 - only difference is muso.js
EDIT: but replacing the muso.js file in 2307 with the 2306 version does not fix it.
Last edited by MDE on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

It's a mystery, I think I'd have heard by now if it had affected anyone else - seems it's just you!. Stick with 2.3.06 for now if remote is more important to you than the new role attributes, and we'll see if the next version resolves it. I'm off on holiday for a week from tomorrow but I'm taking my laptop with me (have kids so have to stay in evenings!), so I may have a new version before the week is out.
MDE

Post by MDE »

Thanks for your help - it is easy enough to swap between the two versions - so that I can work on the tagging scheme in 2307.
EDIT: PS Enjoy the hols!
MDE

Post by MDE »

Got it working!!!
Not sure what I did though. The last action was to re-download 2.3.07 (although I had already done that twice with no improvement) immediately after clearing cache and uninstalling.
AWTEW
EDIT: Covers are shown correctly too.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Oh great! Annoying we never got to the bottom of why it happened though!
MDE

Post by MDE »

I had been trying to replace the "web" folder in 2.3.07 with the previous (2.3.06) version, but that did not fix it. I then cleared the cache and the Remote did not work at all, so I uninstalled and re-installed 2.3.07. Then it worked. BTW the "re-downloaded" file was exactly the same as the original (in fact Chrome recognised this and just copied it without redownloading), so the important action was, I think, clearing the cache and re-installing.