Persistent albums

Fixed bugs will be filed here.
venuslight

Persistent albums

Post by venuslight »

Hi - great software. I really think it fills a need that I've been looking for.

One issue - when I run a catalog export, I've got 40 albums by a single artist, that keep showing up at the start of every artist entry. Every artist I click on, those 40 albums are listed, and then I can see the intended artist's albums. I hope it makes sense the way I am describing it, as it is sort of a bizarre behavior.

Thanks for your time.
musoware
Site Admin

Re: Persistent albums

Post by musoware »

Hmm, I've never seen that before. Is there anything secial about that artsts's name? You may need to send me the generated catalog (you can exclude the images) to allow me to analyse this. Did you try all browsers?
venuslight

Post by venuslight »

musoware wrote:Hmm, I've never seen that before. Is there anything secial about that artsts's name? You may need to send me the generated catalog (you can exclude the images) to allow me to analyse this. Did you try all browsers?
Nothing special. In fact, it's not even all of the albums by this artist. Do you want me to send catalog to support email? Do you need the whole catalog folder? Zipped up? Apologies for my ignorance.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

Yes to support@klarita.net - you could zip up the whole thing but if you have copied images to the catalog please exclude the covers folder, otherwise it may get pretty big.
musoware
Site Admin

Post by musoware »

This issue was located & fixed, it was due to --> existing in a track name, which was confusing the generated html catalog (--> being the tag to identify the end of a comment). Fixed in latest.